Celebrate the Small Things: Every day is Another New Day
Fridays are all about celebrating the Small Things thanks to a weekly blog hop created by author Lexa Cain. Joint co-hosts this week are authors L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog The mission coincides with what I’m hoping to do with my own writing, inspire and focus on the light when those slippery shadows creep around our shoes. Want to sign up? Click Lexa Cain’s link to find out more.
- I helped my kiddos make teacher appreciation thank you cards. I love to see what makes them happy about their teachers. My favorite thought was how my daughter’s teacher made her feel safe.
- The gym! Finally! I made it made four days this week. Being the high energy person I am, I NEED the gym. LOL
- Hero Lost: Mysteries of Death and Life is here! I am honored to be one of the 12 authors chosen this year in the anthology. Here’s a link to our website with how to purchase it.
- A book signing! I scored a book signing at a local bookstore in town called Inklings Books and Coffee Shoppe. Come and join me. I’ll post the info on my author facebook page later today. I’d love to see you there.
- Lastly, I bought a new house! I’m so excited! I might be busy right now as the end of the school year wraps up, a new house and a book launch, but sometimes you don’t get to pick the timing. You put on your best most fanciest shoes and you dance on.
How about you? Did you have any pleasant surprises this week?
It’s Friday! Yay! That’s reason to celebrate in my eyes.