Celebrate the Small Things: Every day is Another New Day
Fridays are all about celebrating the Small Things thanks to a weekly blog hop created by author Lexa Cain. Joint co-hosts this week are authors L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog The mission coincides with what I’m hoping to do with my own writing, inspire and focus on the light when those slippery shadows creep around our shoes. Want to sign up? Click Lexa Cain’s link to find out more.
- I helped my kiddos make teacher appreciation thank you cards. I love to see what makes them happy about their teachers. My favorite thought was how my daughter’s teacher made her feel safe.
- The gym! Finally! I made it made four days this week. Being the high energy person I am, I NEED the gym. LOL
- Hero Lost: Mysteries of Death and Life is here! I am honored to be one of the 12 authors chosen this year in the anthology. Here’s a link to our website with how to purchase it.
- A book signing! I scored a book signing at a local bookstore in town called Inklings Books and Coffee Shoppe. Come and join me. I’ll post the info on my author facebook page later today. I’d love to see you there.
- Lastly, I bought a new house! I’m so excited! I might be busy right now as the end of the school year wraps up, a new house and a book launch, but sometimes you don’t get to pick the timing. You put on your best most fanciest shoes and you dance on.
How about you? Did you have any pleasant surprises this week?
It’s Friday! Yay! That’s reason to celebrate in my eyes.
Posted on May 5, 2017, in Uncategorized and tagged #IWSGanthology2017, #LostHeroFic, #MysteriesOfDeathAndLife, Cloud Nine Girl, Erika Beebe. Bookmark the permalink. 18 Comments.
Congratulations on the new house!
Hope you sell a ton of books at the signing.
Me too Alex! This year has been one of my better ones 🙂
That’s wonderful you have a book signing. My tip – talk to everyone, roam about the store, and hand out bookmarks like a mad woman.
Congrats on the house. You’re going to be busy.
Thank you Diane. I really have to prep myself for public events since I have more of an internal position at work. I can do it though…I used to teach yoga 😉
Huge congrats on your new house, the anthology release, and the book signing! Awesome! I’m always an optimist when I wake up. I’m excited to get my day’s to-do list done. But I have the opposite feeling when I go to bed, only thinking of how tired I am and what I didn’t have time to get done. But like you wrote: “Every day is a new day.” Great post!
Thank you Lexa. I am quite excited about my year and the year ahead 🙂
You’ve had an awesome week!! Yay!
My goodness – what a successful week you’ve had – yay for being one of the 12 authors in the anthology and for also getting a book signing spot – hope all goes well 🙂 Lovely to Celebrate with you!
Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace
Congratulations on the new house!!! That’s awesome! We bought our house two years ago and were moving around this time (plus trying to get our old house on the market). I remember how disruptive it was.
Thank you Stephanie! It has been rather disruptive but I am still trying to write most mornings and stay in my new story 🙂
There’s so much to congratulate you on this week! Yay to the new house…and to getting into the anthology…and to the book signing. Definitely a happy week!
Thank you Tonja. I really appreciate your good wishes 🙂
You are way too busy, Erika! A new house–kids–book–I like to line all my challenges up single file. Sigh. Go get ’em!
Congrats on being one of the authors in Hero Lost! You have a lot of great things to celebrate. 🙂
Thank you so much Cherie 🙂
Woohooo! Grats on the new house! It sounds like life is going great for you. It’s awesome about the teacher appreciation cards. And I can’t wait to dig into the anthology. 🙂
Congratulations on the new house and all of the awesomeness of life!
Thank you Tyrean. Your thoughtfulness means a lot to me 🙂