My Best Things In Life Are….
- A really great cup of steaming coffee. For me, there is no better way to wake up.
- Stargazing, and catching sight of a shooting star.
- Summer breezes on my face.
- Seeing beautiful places I studied back in school. The Sistine Chapel was amazing.
- Waking up first thing with my babies. To their smiles. Their hugs and their sweet voices saying, “Momma, come snuggle me!”
- When my husband smiles. He has a beautiful smile and bright blue eyes.
- A really great workout where you muscles are a little trembly afterwards, and you feel like you just rocked it.
- I love music. So when one of my favorite songs happens to be playing at the very second I’m listening, my whole day brightens. It sort of feels meant to be.
- The smell of fresh flowers.
- When a stranger smiles at you or holds the door open to be polite.
- A sweet text from a friend.
- Getting ready for Christmas. The music. The laughter. The great smells in the kitchen from baking all the goodies.
- Peanut butter and chocolate! Yum….
- Knowing a strange fact no one else does, and silencing a room when you say it. Those moments are rare, but fun.
- Making chocolate chip cookies with the kids!
- Hearing them laugh and tell me all their silly stories. I’ll never forget my son’s explanation of Werewolf Jesus.
- Swinging on swings.
- Road trips with your besties. Thanks T and Becky! I’ll never forget how you taught me how to ski.
- My first kiss.
- When my husband plays me a song, that reminded him of me.
- Family time in the living room!
- Dance parties! I love to play some of the kid videos and watch the kids race around the living room and dance. I love to dance right there with them.
- When my kids want to do something because they see me doing it…Yoga, cleaning the kitchen floors, and the shower.
- Knowing my friends are there for me anytime. Anyplace.
- Feeling someone care about you.
- Playing with a puppy or a kitty.
- Holding a baby and feeling them snuggle in your arms.
- Painting a really great view.
- Singing a song out loud and completely out of pitch because it feels so good.
- The beach, when the suns warm on your face. The sand between your toes!
- A bubble bath.
- Giggling at a really funny memory or something someone says and it just feels good to laugh.
- Having someone tell you, you’re beautiful.
- Finding lost money in your pocket.
- Watching my favorite feel good movie when it’s cold and rainy outside.
- I could go on and on….
What’s your favorite thing?
Posted on March 20, 2013, in Day Two Blog Challenge, Erika Beebe, The BEst Things in life. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Right back atcha! 🙂